Price's are with out carpet cleaning but for a small fee from £8 per room with an End of Tenancy Cleaning
studio flat - ....................... £75
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom £90
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom £105
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom £115
3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom £120
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom £140
4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom £160
End of Tenancy Cleaning
Our End of tenancy cleaning is carried out by dedicated mobile team of cleaning operatives whose specialty are properties in need of a thorough deep clean either at the end of a tenancy or before the start of one. The teams are equipped with all the necessary chemicals, tools and equipment.
We understand how important it is for you to have the property professionally cleaned and checked and we are well aware of the requirements for inventory checkouts. Our service is fully guaranteed and we use a comprehensive checklist reflecting the cleanliness standards required by our clients, which our cleaners use at all times. Our clients are provided with a copy of the checklist for each job completed, which can be left in the property or returned to the clients office.
Standard End of Tenancy Clean Specification:
• Wash and polish all work surfaces.
• Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all food items, carrier bags etc. and disposed of.
• Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
• Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
• Clean fridge / freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
• Clean washing machine . Clean rubber of the door. Clean soap drawers.
• Clean dishwasher.
• Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
• indoors bins to be cleaned inside and out.
• Shower screen descaled, cleaned and polished.
• Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
• Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, descaled, dried and polished.
• Toilet to be descaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
• All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
• Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
• Floors to be washed and polished .If carpet, floor to be hovered.
carpet cleaning can be done for a small fee
General and bedrooms
• Dusting throughout, including: light fittings & shades, switches, skirting, curtain rails, pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
• All furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
• Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
• Remove cobwebs.
• All other floors to be washed.
• All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
• Windows to be cleaned internally and externally . Windows sills to be wiped down.
• All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
• Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept neatly.
• Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
• All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
• All bedroom furniture /storage units should be clean inside and out.
Commercial cleaning carried out just ask for a quote